Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru.
I liked the CS195 Blog they did last year… (http://2011cs195.wordpress.com/).
This time we’re only going to submit updates to the teacher, individually. So we don’t really have an idea of what the other interns are doing. Sounds boring.
So, this is all the “WORK" we did at Indigo this week. Everything minus the really FUN stuff. See Friday. Why is there only one task listed?..
- We were taught more about tile-based games and were asked to make a tile-based Platformer with our own collision detection systems aside from the AS3 native functions.
- We were asked to improve our Platformer games more by adding Bullets and Enemies which we learned to make from the Space Invaders exercise.
- Sir James Lo (the President of Indigo) met with us and informed us that we were to pitch game ideas for their latest clients which were Nickelodeon and Adult Swim.
- We presented our iOS game concepts and Adult Swim game concepts both to Sir James and Sir Mark.
- We also received the list of possible individual projects for Oregon Scientific’s Meep Android device.
- We were asked to submit the Estimates for the schedules for our chosen game projects on the Meep device.
- We presented our polished iOS and Adult Swim game concepts to Sir Tobie Abad (Game Designer for Indigo).
- We were asked to make Flash prototypes of the games we individually chose to do for the Meep device.